Your Portrait Experience
Join April on a story-telling adventure to create a beautiful series of portraits for your family, children, baby or pet. During your session, she’ll work with you to design the perfect setting so that the finished pieces of artwork will look beautiful hanging in your home. We want you to walk past your portraits every day and smile at the ones you love most.
Signature Portrait Session – $150
- In studio or beautiful locations outside studio
- Up to One Hour Session for your family and/or children
- Private reveal and ordering appointment to choose your favorite images to create into finished pieces of artwork.
- Portraits available starting at $175, Collections available starting at $895
Fantasy / Adventure Themed Session Reservation – Fee Varies
Each year we schedule a series of Adventure Themed Sessions in the studio. Check out our listing of dates and pricing for specific details.
Step By Step – What to Expect
- The pre-session consultation – During your consultation, we’ll discuss what type of portrait you would like us to create for you. We want to get to know your personality, likes, dislikes, style and interests. This helps us to suggest the proper location, backgrounds and clothing for you and your family. During your consultation we will also give you our Inspiration Guide to take home. This will help you to begin planning where you will hang your portraits and to whom you may want to purchase gifts for.
This consultation can be done on the phone or in person
- Your Session – Yeah! This is what you have been waiting for, your custom portrait session with April. Depending on what type of session we decided upon during your consultation, your session will be in the studio or on location. This is where all the fun happens. Typically our sessions last about an hour, but this completely depends on the number of people and age of those being photographed. Our sessions are NEVER rushed. We’ll go over the length of the session during the consultation.
- Custom Slideshow Ordering Appointment – About a week after your session, we’ll have you back into the studio for your ordering session. Relax in our comfortable gallery room while you view your portraits in a custom made slideshow presentation. April will have prepared for you several artistically enhanced images as well. During your ordering session we’ll aid you in choosing the perfect selection of portraits (wall art, albums, gift prints, etc.) for you and your family. This is the time when you will purchase your portraits.
- Order Pickup or Delivery – This is what we have been working towards! Depending on what you order, your portraits will be ready between 3-4 weeks from your Ordering Session.
- Your Long Term Plan – Many of our clients come to us year after year for updated family and children portraits. We’ll discuss with you your long term portrait plans so that we can design art that prepares for the future and can build on the past.
Your session fee is paid in full either at the time of booking your session or during your pre-session consultation. This fee is non-refundable but may be applied toward a rescheduled session with a 48 hour cancellation notice.
Payment – We are happy to accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Personal Checks and Cash. Although we prefer you don’t pay us in all pennies!
Payment Plans – Payment Plans are available for qualifying purchases. Please be sure to inquire with your sales consultant about more details.